At Sportreat we can provide our full range of allied health services to support your NDIS therapy needs.
We can assist with your treatment requirements for:
- Exercise Physiology
- Exercise and rehabilitation
- Musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction
- Mobility, function and independence
At this stage we don’t provide services for NDIA/agency managed participants, but we can assist all self-managed and plan-managed participants.
How it works
- The first step is to arrange your initial assessment with your required healthcare professional. If you aren’t sure if which services you require, or you’d like to discuss your needs and goals prior to an appointment, please feel free to contact the clinic, and our allied health manager Nick Wrenn will be happy to discuss your needs with you on the phone prior to booking an appointment.
- At the initial appointment, your provider will discuss your goals and needs for therapy – as well as complete a full assessment to determine our plan for your care needs. We will then develop a service agreement with you based on your goals and needs. Please bring your NDIS plan with you so we can work with you towards your goals.
- Then we’ll get to work with you on your therapy goals and needs.