The Sportreat & TotaLifeCare Difference
We are proud to offer one stop
premium health care, including:
- Our Core values: Care and compassion, quality with integrity, Happy family-friendly environment,
Safe and professional organisation and Exceeding expectations
View – Our vision, mission statements and core values
- 100% of your consultation time is spent one on one with your provider.
- A ‘client centred approach’ is proudly used.
- All new injuries have individualised patient management plans implemented and extended time taken for the consultation.
- A multi-professional approach is used in order to get you the best outcome for your situation.
- Over each discipline offered we boast high quality, handpicked health professionals.
- An Orthopaedic surgeon consulting from the same practice which includes an on-site practice Nurse.
- We use private treatment rooms, not curtained off sections.
- There is no ‘Doubling up’ of patients – Our providers will never see more than one patient at a time.
- We support our local community, including; businesses, sporting teams and charities.
- We are also an education facility for high school work experience and Curtin University Physiotherapy students.
Your Health Matters
Sportreat & TotaLifeCare has a state
of the art facility including:
On-site private gym with treadmill,
bike, clinical Pilates equipment and TV.
Onsite private bathrooms and
changing facilities available.
A generous waiting room with
complimentary tea, coffee,
hot chocolate, TV, Newspaper
and other reading materials.
On-site parking with wheelchair
access, as well as wheelchair friendly
treatment/ consultation rooms.